Zeolair Air Purifier (30 grams – 4 pack)
Take care of your indoor environment.
Environmental purification is an additional improvement to your indoor air quality. Zeolair removes unpleasant odours in confined places by oxidation. Unlike other products, Zeolair does not mask unwanted odours, it safely neutralizes them.
Peel off the strip of the Zeolair bag to clean the air anywhere.
Things such as building materials and air fresheners give off pollution constantly. Everyday living and pets can also lead to indoor air problems like dust, mould and dander. Zeolair is developed to enhance the air in a room by using natural zeolites. It can also be used to neutralize unwanted odours safely.
Used worldwide for:
- Hotel rooms
- Office spaces
- Public toilets
- Wet rooms
- Pet places
- Food storages
- Home toilets
- Garbage cans
1 Zeolair AP-030 box contains:
- 4 Zeolair bags AP-030
- 4 Hanging clips and adhesive tape
Zeolair – A unique composition of three natural zeolites: Montmorillonite, modified Zeolite and Diatomaceous earth.
- The Zeolair kernels are impregnated with sodium chlorite.
- The chlorine dioxide is released into the air at a rate of 0.1 mg / m3
- The slow-released chlorine dioxide molecules can control and maintain safe air up to 30 days
- Zeolair has the ability to ion exchange and absorbs unwanted molecules in close proximity to the bag.
- The volume or size of the controlled area per Zeolair bag is 1 – 5 m3, with an effective range of about 2 – 3 meters